Aloe Vera is one of the most intriguing natural remedies there are. Here are some of the things it does.
- Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Ends constipation.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
The author Mike Adams wrote many things about Aloe and referencing everything in that list above. One that I found very interesting is that he says that Aloe Vera makes everything in our first aid kits obsolete.
“You can get rid of all those silly, toxic first aid sprays (antibacterial sprays, lotions, bandages, etc.) and just replace them all with Aloe Vera. I’ve be known to pack small chunks of Aloe Vera gel inside wounds that ultimately healed with zero scarring. As the Aloe Vera dries, it actually contracts, pulling the wound shut and keeping it completely free of dangerous bacteria. Plus, it provides nourishment to the wound tissue itself. It’s also perfect for us on animals, because if they lick the wound, they won’t be licking the toxic chemicals found in most first aid products” (Mike Adams, p.7)
If you would like to learn more about Aloe Vera and what it helps please go to this link. It is an incredible natural miracle product.
(Mike Adams: Truth Publishing)